After I had gone through these 42 scenes 4 times i had to do it once more. This time it wasnt so bad though, the bulk of the work had been done and i was checking the files and sizes and making sure there was nothiing i had left out. Sadly theres was one scene that was incomplete and i didnt have time to add more detail and refine the monsters and i didnt add detail to the boy.
I added the title sequence stuff to the beginning of my film, i didnt know all this had to be added at first but I got it all on there :) just had to add some frames to the beginning. I kept it simple and drew in the wirting I quite liked this style even though it was oringally meant to just be the rough.
I added the night light in last I found this super hard and wasnt exact.y sure how I was gunna do it and was kinda making it up as I went along, turned out to be pretty easy afterall and I was happy with the final piece that was created. I would have liked to spent a bit more time on it and maybe had the lights streaming out of the night light but time was limited and I had to do what I could.
I had the final comic of Luke wooohoooo it was super awesome and I was realy happy with it. The colours and the designa dn the texture used all worked worked so well. I would have liked to manipulate the pages a bit more but didnt have time. Overall i was hapy with the outcome of the comic and I think it realy adds something to the film and helps the story massively to preogress.
I was still adding all the detail to the shots I was realy happy with the final look. The monster and the human characters worked really well together and they all worked with the backgrounds. I enjoyed shading the characters and do feel it was worth the time I spent just to give the film that extra detail.