...final major project...

I have made this blog especially for my final major project in uni...i wanted to do it seperatly to my other one because thats for more personal and fun drawings where this one is for my proper work :D

Wednesday 26 May 2010

...detailed blocking....

The next stage for my animation was to add more detail and start adding th symbols isntead of the roughs. I made symbol banks of all the parts of all the character in my film that I had got from the digital turnarounds Ihad previously made in flash.


I added hair to the characters and started adding the clothes, the clothes didnt have all the detail there stil missing the collar and the buttons and such. I added the hair and the ears and started drawing on a rough expression to see if it was working.
I started working on some of the harder shots, which honestly i had been avoiding but once i got stuck in and solidly worked on em for a bit i found it kinda fun and it wasn't as hard as i thought it would be. These still arent the final backgrounds that i planned to use. i started addign little details like his hands, and put the arms on as a slightly different colour so i could see them seperate from the body.
  Iwas working with luke to do the comic, it was alot of work and I knew it would be better to collaberate instead of trying to do the comic myself. i designed it with rough drawing then Luke took these images and created the final pieces at this stage the comic was still in the rough stage.
 I added the final symbols for the hero, i found once i got used to symbolling a character it started to become alot easier and less confusing, there were rather alot of layers involved in these flash files by the end it was quite crazy. I only gave him his basic outfit and still needed to go bak and add the collar and the belt to every frame. He also only had a rough expression so needed  to add that in the next run through.

No comments:

Post a Comment