I added hair to the characters and started adding the clothes, the clothes didnt have all the detail there stil missing the collar and the buttons and such. I added the hair and the ears and started drawing on a rough expression to see if it was working.
I started working on some of the harder shots, which honestly i had been avoiding but once i got stuck in and solidly worked on em for a bit i found it kinda fun and it wasn't as hard as i thought it would be. These still arent the final backgrounds that i planned to use. i started addign little details like his hands, and put the arms on as a slightly different colour so i could see them seperate from the body.
Iwas working with luke to do the comic, it was alot of work and I knew it would be better to collaberate instead of trying to do the comic myself. i designed it with rough drawing then Luke took these images and created the final pieces at this stage the comic was still in the rough stage.
I added the final symbols for the hero, i found once i got used to symbolling a character it started to become alot easier and less confusing, there were rather alot of layers involved in these flash files by the end it was quite crazy. I only gave him his basic outfit and still needed to go bak and add the collar and the belt to every frame. He also only had a rough expression so needed to add that in the next run through.