...final major project...

I have made this blog especially for my final major project in uni...i wanted to do it seperatly to my other one because thats for more personal and fun drawings where this one is for my proper work :D

Tuesday 25 May 2010

.....lets start symbolling shall we...

ok  well now with this run through i started adding symbols to all the pieces, these were a rough cone shape as a head for the body and some drawn in body pieces and such. As you can see above i added the basic shape and size, then added rough line for where the ears eyes mouth and nose woyuld be.


I added rough coloured block to see where the body would be and the limbs. I added  the same amount of deatail on al the faces. I added the hands aswel to see where they would be places, all this was drawn stariaght into flash apart from the head.
I added the monster and started adding detail like under the hands and decided they were going to be shadow monsters becasue it fitted better with the story. I added rough outlines of the tteth to see if the shapes i had chosen were working.

I also added the details of the other characters int he story e.g the hero and the mum. I added more detail to the hero earlier on to make it easy to do the proper symbols in the next set of roughs. They still had no hair at the moment which made the characters loook quitye strange it was interesting to start to see the film takiung shape at this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment