...final major project...

I have made this blog especially for my final major project in uni...i wanted to do it seperatly to my other one because thats for more personal and fun drawings where this one is for my proper work :D

Wednesday, 26 May 2010


I had all the scenes to quite a high standard now and all the blocking was complete, I found the next part was the most time consuming ad tedious part of the film. I wanted to add shading to all the characters and some of the background stuff and add more detail, I underestimated how long this was going to take me. To my title sequence i added a more refined spider and added shading to the trees I was realy happy with the outcome.

I added the expressions to all the characters, the shading and the clothing detail, this took so long it was almost painful. I added the sahding to the clothes an on the hair. I liked the finish this gave my work though it realy makes a massive difference. I added a stream of light aswel, which was coming from the window.

I added shading work to all the characters, I found it worked quite effectively on the hero, the small detail with the belt and the buttons to their clothes makes a massive impact aswel. I had alot of fun creting silouette shadows, i wanted to put them throught more of my film but just didnt have time. I think the shadows worked realy well and create some depth within my work.

This is one of the final shots, I was realy happy with how this turned out, the lighting that amy added to the bakcgrounds worked so well. The character sit realy well with the backgrounds which im realy happy about. The small details and shaodows that i added made a massive impact on my piece and i could realy see the finshed piece beginning to come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment