...final major project...

I have made this blog especially for my final major project in uni...i wanted to do it seperatly to my other one because thats for more personal and fun drawings where this one is for my proper work :D

Sunday 31 January 2010

...monster colour work...

developing the monster...oh yea hehe....i looked at different colours i could use for my monster....i knew i didnt want them to be the same colour. I figured i didnt realy need to colour test every monster so did them for the littlest one then from those colours decided i liked purple and looked into slightly different shades then chose which ones were my favrouite. I found the colours tests quite helpful, its interesting to see the difference it can make just by using a slightly different shade of the same colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment