...final major project...

I have made this blog especially for my final major project in uni...i wanted to do it seperatly to my other one because thats for more personal and fun drawings where this one is for my proper work :D

Sunday 31 January 2010

...developing mum...

This is the development for the mum, i stuck to doing the same layout for development for all the characters, I looked at the clothes she mite wear, originally i wanted her to have a turtle neck jumper, i think this was too detailer for my animation though so changed the final design which is the coloured one. I looked at different colours for her hair, I wanted it to be similar to the hair colour of the boy. Finally i developed the colour of the clothes and did some tests, i wanted her to be quite simple as she is only a minor character in my piece and i wanted her to be quite neutral aswel.

No comments:

Post a Comment