...final major project...

I have made this blog especially for my final major project in uni...i wanted to do it seperatly to my other one because thats for more personal and fun drawings where this one is for my proper work :D

Sunday 31 January 2010

I started to develop the caracters next, i looked at the type of clothes I wanted the boy/alex to be wearing, I decidded that i liked the idea of him having the one piece pjamas, they make him look cute and inoccent, I was pretty much set on these cothes at the beginning but tried a few others just to make sure. i knew I wanted a simple colour pallet for the boy and wanted a blue colour so tried different shades to see which i liked the best. I had a look at some different colours for his hair aswel to see what would suit the character. Again i have written in more depth on these pages so have a read. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment