...final major project...

I have made this blog especially for my final major project in uni...i wanted to do it seperatly to my other one because thats for more personal and fun drawings where this one is for my proper work :D

Sunday 31 January 2010

..house development....

this is some house development, again read it if ya wanna know more. :D
This i kinda did for fun aswel :D i planned out what the house would look like, i thought it would help when working out th camers shots for the room and stuffs, and lets be honest I had fun doing it. :D
there is alot of writing on this one so i suggest you have a read :D i was looking at backgrounds and how to colour them and stuff, i want the same colour sheme to follow on throught the story and change brightness for when its night, day and when the hero is helping him.

No comments:

Post a Comment